Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
Even though we're a new journal, we receive a large number of submissions. Our submission guidelines are setup to facilitate our editorial process. Please follow the instructions below to enter your submission, or your manuscript will be automatically withdrawn.
- Fill in required contact information. If submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and the name of the person you're submitting for in the "writer's name" field.
- Do not include your name or other biographical details in your submission. Our review process is blind.
- Fill in the title of the work you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, please submit each piece (e.g., story, poem, review, artwork) as a separate submission.
You may submit up to 5 poems, 3000 words of non-fiction, 5000 words of fiction, or 5 five art pieces.
- Please use one of the following file formats: .doc, .rtf, .txt, or .pdf for documents, .jpg, .png, .pdf, .mpg, or .avi for artwork. Work in other formats will not be accepted.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click open. Your file will then appear in the "file" field.
- Please tell us where you heard about our magazine in the comments field along with any additional information you'd like to include, then click submit.
- Review and confirm your information. Hit continue and you're done.
The Inaugural Breakwater Review Poetry Contest is now CLOSED. Thanks so much for all of your participation! Read the winners in Breakwater issue 7, coming in June. All contest entries received after 5/15/12 will still be considered for publication in subsequent issues of Breakwater Review.